PL

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am a mild smoker and always worry about my lungs. I’ve been taking Lobelia drops for 2 years now. My lungs are clear on my X-rays and I don’t have “smoker’s cough”. I’m very happy with this product and will continue using it. Many thanks- Sophia G👍

Posted on May 20, 2022

Having sold Lobelia for years to people who have asthma and other lung conditions I found myself in need of help. I added Lobelia to my lung regimen to determine if it would work for me. I take 15 to 20 drops at bedtime. Lobelia stops my coughing which lets me sleep through the night.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

All Nature's Answer tinctures are great. Goldenseal too which is very effective against any bacterial infection, I wonder though why I am not even allowed to buy the Wormwood tincture of the same brand. The iherb system forbids me from even seeing the item. Strange as in Greece artemisia is grown everywhere.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Arrived well package for a daily supplement. Decided to try it out for my asthmatic children ages 11, 8 and 6 since it states low alcohol because they are constantly on the nebulizer machine. I place about 4 to 5 drops in their water or apple juice and there’s no taste which they don’t seem to mind drinking it. Since starting this product, my children asthma has been well controlled and so far none have been using the nebulizer. Will recommend to family and friends!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I bought this together with mighty Lungs herbs for my partner's asthma and she did much better with it, especially through the season with the most pollutants. I recommend trying these herbs if you're looking for a way to substitute or find relief from the conventional turbohaler. It's worth to give it a try.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Lobelia combined with PRAYER (I recite Philippians 4:13) and more physical exercise helped me to stop this nasty, expensive, and unhealthful habit once and for all!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Excellent Product, works quicker than the pills. I do keep both on hand. I take the the extract during the day, and the pills at night.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This lobelia is very good quality and good for any age.My children love it for their toddlers when they have viruses.Great product for Covid too.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I spent most of last October coughing. Nothing helped, even my trusted remedies (NAC, throat sprays with zinc, clary sage). I was constantly coughing, and then I remembered that I had bought this bottle a few years back. The results were impressive: the cough started disappearing after a couple of days. Worked like magic.