PL

ternila
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I take this product for water retention. But it also has other benefits like increasing water balance in the body cellular structure, a very import factor for best nutrition absorption. NATURE'S ANSWER DANDELION is a natural helper in keeping your digestion in proper shape; thus the proper production of digestive fluids and proper absorption of nutrients.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This tea is a great healing product Dandelions are not weeds the whole plant is a healing plant I am feeling great drinking this Maddy from BC Canada

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Need this for my son. Helps with his health issues. Ingredients as described. Quality and the size of medicine is everything I need. Also great packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Dandelion an excellent source of potassium, a mineral and electrolyte that stimulates the heartbeat. Potassium may help the kidney filter toxins more effectively and improve blood flow. The polysaccharides in dandelion are known to reduce stress on the liver and support its ability to produce bile.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I use this because of these believed health benefits. Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. ... Dandelion may also help improve the immune system. Herbalists use dandelion root to detoxify the liver and gallbladder, and dandelion leaves to help kidney function.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I take dandelion every day for my liver and kidney health … it’s one of my staple supplements. I love this particular brand for quality and affordability but also the amber glass bottles too. I purchase several other of their herbs regularly as well. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I take this for my residence in the gut bacteria and to improve my health.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

my liver is very happy with this. i got improvement in my digestion and my bile quality

Posted on Feb 14, 2022