PL

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

02500357-ec63-49e8-b150-6bddcaedaa39
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It helps with my uneasy stomach, there is no taste to it and the size of the capsules is small, easy to be swallowed, the dosage is not very clear on the package but I certainly find that it helps with my stomach when I eat too much, overall good quality.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have this charcoal together with liposomal gluthione, zinc and quercetin for detoxing. Charcoal helps in detoxing heavy metals from our body. I take it two times a week. I like it that it’s activated and in capsule forms. I find that it helps in my bowels movements, just remember to drink lots of water after eating it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Activated Charcoal is a must in everyone's cupboard, especially if going overseas to Asian countries with bad water etc. This brand is excellent for vegetarians like myself. Good size capsule easy to swallow. I've just had a root canal extracted that was making my body toxic for years, I took the capsules before & for a few days after my appointment to make sure the toxins hidden in the root canal were released from my body for much better health.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Charcoal to pull toxins OUT of the body & this is a really good clean source. Recommended to me by my friend who is a Naturopath Dietician & really slueths out the labels to help us find the best quality & pricing. IF you are looking for a good quality charcoal product that is also a good value then this is the product for you.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The active ingredient of these pills is activated charcoal. The dosage seems just right for effectiveness and the beneficial effects are evidence of the products quality. The size of the pills seems no problem and they barely have a taste. I find it really helps me with stomach from gas and asl has benefits if I have diarrheoa.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Tried lots of activated charcoal and this is my favourite. Kids can have a single dose, smaller tablet size is good. Great quality ingredients, no taste if I have to open a capsule and mix with water for my little kids to keep dosage right. We take them any time we have had tummy upsets around us and see instant benefits.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great to keep around if you have gas or bloating or stomach issues. I only take on an empty stomach. I never take with food or with other vitamins. The brand is a good and quality brand. Package is good and secure. I take the capsule form so not sure how it tastes. Does is good for me. I think it helps when I use it every once in a while. Nice to have when you travel too. Good size for the price.