PL

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I'm really loving this Nature Republic face mask! I've only used it once so far, but my skin feels more hydrated and smooth. The olive extract has definitely made a difference and I'm excited to see more results the more I use it!

43c346e1-283c-4e65-8e7d-c71a2c5c75db
98bba868-0860-49f3-b443-f1f582357e14
eac1182a-1843-41eb-a525-4269523d201c
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This sheet mask was a nice surprise. It comes drenched in essence, the quality of the sheet mask it amazing, and the effects are awesome. My skin loved it even before removing the mask. Next morning my face was really soft and moiturized.The ingrediets are also gentle and nice. Theres a bit of fragrance but it did not irritate my skin at all. I will buy it again

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Mask sheet is my addiction 😍😍❤️❤️❤️ i am in love

44c61cb4-8a12-40e9-8789-982f94e527fc
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!! Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!!

anna
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

its brighten and cleaning my skin with no irritation as i have a sensitive skin the smell is also good

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

LOved it.smells nice. I use them 2-3 times as there is enough serum. the skin is soft and moisturized well.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I absolutely love these sheet mask. Their product have worked well with my face.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

very good mask. good quality material. nourishes the skin well