PL

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Another great product from nature republic which all of their products are superb by the way!!! The emulsion really soothes and calms down my face when it’s irritated, giving it hydration and glowing look as well. I use it anytime in the day, i spray toning mist then follow with the emulsion and my skin has never been as nice. I also got the snail emulsion from the same brand and it’s as good. I love them both.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

nice lotion. usualy when hotter seasons are coming i tent to use light lotions on my skin as it doent feel greasy/oily. this one hydrates well, smell nice. it's moustirizing, easy to use, the packaging is good also. size is big, so it's veeeeety good for this price. i like it.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It’s first time I used this brand am surprised that it was nice and smell good... I will purchase it again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The aloe moisture is amazing, I love it

Auto-translated from Japanese

A lotion with plenty of moisturizing power. It has a sweet scent that reminds me of Korean beauty products, but it has a good texture and is recommended for skin care, even for people with sensitive skin. Since it is a type that pushes the bottle upside down, I put out too much until I got used to it. It moisturizes well and has a non-sticky texture that makes it easy to use all year round. It is also recommended for rough skin due to aging.

7ea5e0f9-5388-47dc-8a21-89b4efd0e13c
a893e288-506b-45b9-b3eb-3d21821ddb9a
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great moisturizer for your skin. I apply after a cleansing cream-gel of a similar company. I really like the scent, fresh and unobtrusive. The skin after the emulsion is nourished, moisturized, velvety. Awesome tool!

c38d4bc8-0b39-417d-892f-8c86ae702dd1
1239ae0f-dff2-495e-a024-a0b34bd8285c
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for the first time, after I will write about the result, but the brand is good, I used creams of this brand before.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I don’t know about the rest, but it clogs my pores (combi skin). I tried to use the emulsion in the morning after tonic (another company) and it rolls on the skin. I end up using it as a body lotion.

Posted on May 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

a useful thing in my collection, I add it to masks

1c9b41b6-1fb8-4ed5-9bc1-2a58843dae25
Posted on May 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

soft aroma, excellent quality, good hydration, watery texture, for sensitive skin, good size of 155ml, all ages. I loved .