PL

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Great remedy for tree pollen allergies

Great Homeopathic remedy for my seasonal allergies. This remedy has given me some relief. I've found this year has been a bit better with this remedy. I take it upon waking and any time before I'm going outside and again in the evening. I like the ease of homeopathy with droppers. I don't mind the alcohol that is used, I have worked with many homeopaths over the years who used tinctures over pillules. The trick I have found is to start taking this remedy early enough in the season - not waiting for your allergies to get really bad. Like wise when I ran through my first bottle and had to wait 3+ weeks for the next my allergies came on really strong without it. So, it was super clear to me it had been working. Also, I've noticed if I aggravate my body with high histamine foods like wine, cheese, etc. the remedy is not as effective if I'm not taking other precautions.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I seldom do reviews but this product definitely deserve one. Since I got allergy in an later age I went through a lot of different meds and similar products like the BioAller. For me it gives instant relief of my tree pollen allergy and I could not do without it.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I been using this homeopathy tree pollen for more than 10 years (it was 5.99 then), it really helps me with my bad allergy season. The bad thing is, it only comes in 1oz bottle. This company should make it in 2, 4 oz bottle, since people has to use it for 3, 4 months, it would help with waste and save money.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Our family has a terrible reaction to tree pollen. It seems to be getting worse every year. These drops worked on the first day. We could actually work outside without the torture. The liquid tastes slightly of alcohol but has no flavor and absorbs instantly. I just purchased more so I can have it with me at all times. I have used this brand of products for years and I trust the quality.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great supplement! My husband uses it every year for his allergies and it gives him relief every time. Has safe ingredients, great packaging, and is a high quality product. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I had my doubts about this but my allergy to oak trees made me try it. It is not an unpleasant taste and I have to say it actually works!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great homeopathy and quality ingredient which greatly benefits and provides relief for tree allergies. Mild taste is no real concern as dosage is small for this supplement. Improvement of allergies is instant with this homeopathic composition. Bio Allers is an excellent manufacturer.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

great when the spring time trees are starting to bud out and too much pollen. I usually burn off the alcohol though using a bit of hot water

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I found improvement of my nasal congestion after taking for a day. First time ordering this, really glad that my body to this remedy. Yet I’m still not sure for prolonged use, everyone readying this should do more research or seek professional opinions.