PL

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Better than prescriptions!

Is a great quality has great ingredients I'm in my 40s but enjoy it is always better than prescriptions does not burn the nose relieves allergies even itching doesn't seem like a supplements it seems like a remedy. I have no concerns about using this product and it's totally safe. Has no taste.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have tried so many different products to help with my chronic rhinitis. This is by far the best quality product with great ingredients I have found and it actually works! My constant post nasal drip subsided after 2 weeks of using the product. I have never seen such improvement with my sinuses in all the years of trialing products (natural and prescribed). Homeopathy might not work right away but it does wonders when taken over time. The best part is I don't get any weird side effects from it like I have from some other allergy medications. I feel so relieved to have finally found a natural and safe product to use to help!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

A very good nasal spray, does the job most days unless the seasonal allergies are particularly heavy. The dispenser delivers a good, even dose and is easy to pump. There is a clear plastic shrink-wrap around the nozzle to prevent it from inadvertently dispensing and for sanitary reasons - all good, except it's hard to remove without using a sharp implement such as a tweezer or scissor. Just so you know.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love that this is a homeopathy product that works great. I have been using it for a little more than 7 years. Great quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a consistently effective nasal spray which is seeing me through the harshest and dustiest wind season here in south- west Colorado that any of us have ever remembered experiencing! Pollen count keeps growing and friends and neighbors have reactions. Not me with this product!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love this high quality nasal spray. It has wonderful homeopathic ingredients. I like that it works super fast to unclog my sinuses...gives me great relief! I depend on this product!! Lol...

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This product works extremely well for sinus congestion. For me, it works as well as Afrin and without the backup problem so you can take it continuously. I take it once every 12 hours. I highly recommend. Ed.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It helped relief the allergies for a couple of hours but I had to use it more than twice a day. I did get some improvement with my allergies it helped decrease it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

very soothing compared to prescription nasal allergy spray. sometimes i need to use it 2x a day but that's okay because it does work.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It is working well. Easy to use, not sting my nose. It is mild, if your symptom is bad you need to spray every 4 hours or so. It isn’t quick relief but you know it works. Good quality and safe ingredient.