PL

Posted on May 30, 2022
Love it! Superb alternative to Seed/Ritual synbiotics

My gut microbiome seems to be loving this supplement as I've been experiencing the expected benefits after just a couple of weeks of taking it: improved mood, healthy/restful sleep, and effective digestion (i.e., minimal bloating, regular "movements"). While the packaging isn't quite as trendy as Seed/Ritual's, I prefer Natural Factor's apothecary-style protective brown glass bottle, great ingredients, and 60 day supply (where Seed and Ritual offer half the supply for twice the cost). Overall, great quality. Will purchase again!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this probiotic and prebiotic mix. I told my Naturopath that I was taking it and she was happy to hear it because it's the one she recommends to her clients!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I really don't think I could find a better product for such an awesome price. I so appreciate this company. In today's world, unless we consume lots of probiotic foods daily, a probiotic is a necessity for health.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good medicaments. Very useful if you need both - probiotics and prebiotics.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great quality. It's great to take a synbiotic supplement. It's very important to keep your gut healthy.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love this product! So many synbiotics/probiotics contain chicory root, which bothers my stomach and causes gas. This one doesn't. Love it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

The best probiotic ever!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Super, I really liked SYNBIOTIC Pre + Probiotic, changes are noticeable, heaviness and swelling are gone! the quality is just class! Convenient Packaging , Benefits of this drug . Digestion, Quality at the highest level! Health has improved, the intestines work better! Absorption, microbiome normal! excellent Supplement to food , Size corresponds to the description , Ingredients not similar to other preparations , they say it helps well from Constipation

Auto-translated from Russian

The combination of a variety of prebiotics with a large number of live bacteria - probiotics. I did not find the best complex with such a synergistic and such a wide composition on this site. Prebiotics were recommended to me by my periodontist, and probiotics by my joint orthopedist. The older we get, the more we need such dietary supplements. I will repeat this purchase again and again.

Elenamayrov
Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Vegetable capsule (hypromellose), maltodextrin, inulin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), ascorbic acid. Free from artificial colors, preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, eggs, fish, shellfish, animal ingredients, salt, tree nuts, GMOs. Manufactured to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Health Canada.