PL

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have 2 companies that I always buy my Cod liver oil from. This is one of them. So when making a purchase I will go by which one is on sale and in stock. Like my other favorite Company, I trust their quality and the bonus is that they are reasonably priced as well.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Really clean ingredients, it needs lots of bile to absorb it in the body. I take it with D3 and K2 and Bile Salts. Takes quite some time to fix the deficiency. I started with 3 capsules for a week and then two and now I'm down to one. Try to add more cod liver fish in my diet too. After my supply has diminished I noticed the difference in the time I was without. Really amazing for eye inflammation, so many benefits for skin too. There is no after taste. I wish they would have bigger packaging. That would really be amazing. Good quality, will order way more.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Excellent product with DHA, Omega contents.. i have skin issue.. so doctor prescribe to have supplement with vitamin A and D content.. In this product i can see all contents.. and good price. The package ingredients comes with vitamin A and D. Also taste also fine because it's comes in liquid form tablets

tontubut
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Yes you'll get a taste of the cod liver oil with the occasional burp but it's oh so much better than taking it by the spoonful. I find that taking them with meals or at least with something to eat after I take them dispels the taste problem. It's a large capsule but very soft and is easy to swallow.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. It's also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which decrease blood clot formation and reduce inflammation in the body.

a31d46f1-d4bc-437a-ac80-61767bdf897d
9db1df2a-ce0e-44f2-8c45-ff2fbe95ce09
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Pill is too huge to swollow but other than that it’s really good!!!! I like the fact that it had vitamin d and vitamin a and it’s really helpful for those who are on keto as well. For the price I believe it’sdndidjekfmemfkdmfkdk endorsement rjfiejek ejckendkek eickenmeek rieooqpqlzlx ejcisiaowiririwo

e5e69b95-a25b-4a5e-a35e-0f5cff48ad74
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

No after-taste of fish,good quality product. Normal size softgels,definitely not small -not suitable for children. Contains vit A which makes me be careful as to how long I take it.If I take the capsules 1 month,then I rest about 2 months. The ingredient is said to help restore eye sight so I take it mainly for the eyes-with age the eye sight is weakening.However it is difficult to tell if it helps slow the process of weakening. Yet,I give 4 stars because I trust the manufacturer :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

after weeks of taking this, i can see the improvement in my skin specifically my skin bumps started to this appear. will continue taking this

Posted on May 15, 2022