PL

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
I like the idea

I used PGX granules probably 15 years ago. They do help with appetite suppression. However, I feel like they kind of constipate me, despite my drinking a lot of water. They gel up quickly, but it doesnt bother me, as it just kind of becomes like easy-to-swallow lumpy bits of jello. It reminds me of those aloe drinks that used to be really popular (do those still exist??) They had bits of aloe floating around in them, and tasted like grape. Anyway, when the pgx gels while im stirring my drink, it's kind of like those little floaty jello-y bits of aloe. The constipation is a bit frustrating, though, so I have to figure out a happy medium to continue use.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought this to help regulate blood sugar levels as I read it can help with waking up in the night … I used it a few times but I found it very jelly like in consistency on dissolving in the water, which has put me off using this regularly. A very specific product, used probably for a different purpose.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The best product I have tried for regulating blood sugar. The downside is it clumps in water and sticks to the glass. the pros outweigh the cons for me

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I put one scoop in my morning smoothie and it makes it nice and thick and helps to keep me full while keeping my blood sugar levels steady. Also good at keeping sugar cravings at bay.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I am generally very cautious with fibre, but I do OK with this one. I take about 1/4 of the scoop, which is enough for me.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I have taken this product for about two years now. There are different varieties of PGX (e.g., capsules), but I find these granules to be my favorite. I take it with one tablespoon of unsweetened applesauce. I scoop one dose into a small bowl, add the applesauce, and mix it together, which takes seconds to do. I could take it with water, but I never acquired the taste (which is pretty much tasteless). It, along with Berberine and a change in diet, has helped to reduce my A1c level from 6.4 to 5.7, and I am heading to 5.4. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Pretty revolting to swallow. It is so thick so I have to drink it with double the recommended amount of water. I only took it once and didn’t notice anything but I will continue taking it and come back to this review.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great. Tasteless and able to mix with garanolas or corn flakes. Taste well. Makes me fuller.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The quality was excellent, it had the exact ingredients that I wanted, the size was reasonably priced, and the taste was not bad.