PL

SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
R-ALA is the form found naturally in the body

R-ALA is the form found naturally in the body. Studies suggest the naturally occurring form is more bioavailable. There are multiple benefits of taking R-ala that include cognitive functions, support weight loss, a powerful antioxidant (helps to fight free radicals and oxidative stress), and also helps with energy production. Good price

db1d7578-462c-4a20-8690-14daf312548f
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid is a vitamin B-like nutrient that acts as an antioxidant in the body. The body is able to form some of it itself, but aging weakens this process. You only get a small amount of alpha lipoic acid with food. There is some of it in red meat, especially offal, as well as in green vegetables and brewer's yeast. Numerous high-quality studies have been conducted on alpha lipoic acid.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is a great quality antioxidant supplement. I try to take it every night, away from my early afternoon training, because I don´t want exogenous antioxidant to interfere with its benefits. I think it´s a great value package and I really like this brand. Plus, make sure you get the ´´R´´ version which is the most bioavailable.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Benefit Alpha-lipoic acid has been shown to reduce insulin resistance, improve blood sugar control, ease symptoms of nerve damage, and lower the risk of diabetic retinopathy. Other benefit include if the vitamin C as well as vitamin E degrees stored in the body are very low, alpha-lipoic acid can be momentarily supplemented. Good quality and natural Alpha Lipoic Acid is a white crystal with only R configuration, and only R configuration lipoic acid can be covalently conjugated to lysine residues through amide bonds to play the function of coenzyme.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid is known for its helping properties with neuropathy issues and neuropthy pain after Covid-19/vaccine Covid-19. After 3 months of pain in my foot and legs, the pain slightly subsided after few days of taking it. I hope it will dissapear with longer time.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This Natural Factors R-Lipoic Acid at 100 mg is good price and better than normal Lipoic Acid. Its good for the heart and body immunity.

Posted on May 22, 2022

First time I have tried this brand for R-Lipoic Acid. So far, this is ok and also has good value for money. It is also well packaged. Would purchase again.

Cataleya
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

after long research i've started to take 2pills every day now after one month i can see the defference i'm going to buy more and take it allways but smaller dose 100 mg daily

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I find this has a mild benefit on my ME/CFS. It feels more effective when I have multiple doses each day. I like to take RLA three times a day, about every 8 hours. But taking more than that does nothing for me (maybe even just 100mg twice per day would be enough). The halflife of alpha lipoic acid in the body is quite short I understand, so presumably taking a larger dose at once may not have any additional benefit. I am a bit sensitive to biotin - 1mg (or 1,000 mcg) at once gives me a mild headache. So I try to avoid biotin in supps. Most other formulations of RLA/ALA come with biotin added (which is especially problematic if you use small doses several times a day). Adding biotin doesn't even make sense scientifically. The research on this shows merely that biotin and ALA compete for uptake. So if you were eating a lot of ALA with all your food, you might absorb too little biotin (theoretically). This problem can be solved by simply taking the ALA away from meals.