PL

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Currently using this one since doctors best is sold out. Have not noticed a difference in effect between SerinAid and Sharp-PS, but softgels are probably better. Greatly helps with mental clarity and memory recollection. I also take one before bed since it helps keep cortisol in check. This is one of those supplements I never want to go without.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Phosphatidylserine is believed to support healthy brain function. Personal feelings: After a two-week intake of phosphatidylserine, I will not say that memory has directly improved (maybe I have a particularly neglected case)))), but concentration, reaction speed and intelligence have increased, clarity of thought in mental work has appeared. I took it to balance the out-of-order adrenal glands. It can be taken at any time with a meal. But if taken in the evening, it promotes sound sleep and reduces the level of nighttime cortisol. I had insomnia, which I have become much easier to cope with since taking the drug. The tool is really working. I recommend it! Was my review helpful to you? I will be glad if you rate it!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I first took this product on the recommendation of a therapist when I was under extreme psychological stress due to an unexpected death of a friend. It was effective within 24 hours in calming me and helping me feel like I could function and do the things I needed to do. I continue to take it as needed when I want to help my brain feel clear during times of stress. I am an active 70 year old woman.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Notice the difference immediately. Never take in the morning as it works by reducing cortisol and you dont want tht in the morning. I found the best time to take it is at 4pm and again at 9pm before bedtime at 11. Switch between 1-2 softgel to test for difference.

PS works to give your cells the boost they need to work better, supporting every system in your body to thrive. Since phospholipid levels decreases as we age, more doctors are recommending supplementation with PS to ensure we’re keeping our cells, and in turn, entire body healthy at any age This is a good product with an honest price.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Currently using this one since doctors best is sold out. Have not noticed a difference in effect between SerinAid and Sharp-PS. Greatly helps with mental clarity and memory recollection. I also take one before bed since it helps keep cortisol in check. This is one of those supplements I never want to go without.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love Natural Factors and this soy-free PS. iHerb has a good price and I wouldn't go without taking this. Said to be helpful for short term memory, word choice and name & number recall. It is worth looking at the research on this supplement so you can appreciate what it might do for you.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is my 3rd reorder of Natural Factors Phospaphatidylserine softgel capsules. They are easy to take, and complement the other supplements that I take for focus and memory retention; and are conveniently in 3 different sizes - 30, 60 and 120 capsules, the last being most convenient for me having established their therapeutic value.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It is clearly a high quality product like everything from the natural Factors brand I have tried. I took it for bed to help me with sleep, and it did indeed. I slept like a baby. Now I give it to my elderly mother, and she sleeps very well on it. One thing you should be aware of: anything that increases choline can cause depression. This pill made me depressed, so now I only use it for my mom. I saw choline on the ingredient list here, and my research turned up that phosphatidyl serine is metabolized into phosphatidyl choline. Choline increases the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. As Acetylcholine rises, Serotonin falls. They are in inverse proportion to one another. Choline in foods can also bring on depression, although it is less concentrated in food than in products like this. I had a bad day on this product even though I had slept very well on it. I could barely function as the day went on. People like myself with a genetic mutation on the BCHE gene may be more susceptible to this problem, since we lack the enzyme that diminishes Acetylcholine, so we have too much of that neurotransmitter to begin with. I got my information by uploading my genetic results ("raw data") to Promethease. A recent generation of anti-depressant drugs works by lowering Acetylcholine. So to sum up, this product works well for a good sleep. I have heard it does that by lowering cortisol. Just be aware of your mood the next day. This product has one of the lowest prices I could find for this pricey supplement, and the brand is true quality, so it is a good place to start your experiment.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great product and is helping with my overall health and well being, I definitely have more energy and I am sleeping far better since using these in combination with my other supplements.