PL

Posted on May 26, 2022
5-STAR PC

Despite the fact that there are plenty other similar supplements (both lecithin and just PC) on iHerb, this formula is definitely one the best in terms of price-quality ratio. Our family doctor prescribed PC to my brother to aid in his cognitive function (not to mention other benefits that PC provides such as for liver health), and, together with other ones he was prescribed with indeed, they did a great job and my brother started to feel significantly better than he used to, as he started to have more energy and not get that exhausted at work and stuff. Def recommend this product) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

235984b0-83da-4b91-888d-4f19480fd5a5

I love this product because it increased levels of my brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Chronic mold exposure depleted levels of my acetylcholine and I had difficulty finding words and speaking fluently, I also had memory and learning problems. Phosphatidyl Choline also helped my liver to recover from toxic mold exposure. It can help heal liver from fatty liver disease (NAFLD). I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

A more expensive brand of PC was recommended to me, but it was not sustainable. These are a decent alternative at a price that's more realistic for me. The biggest improvement for me is better brain function. I also think - after many months, I am starting to see a decease in my hairloss.

Purchased this for my husband who has beginning stages of fatty liver and whose liver enzyme numbers are a little off. He will need blood work to check if it has made a difference but he reckons is he less bloated than he was and his liver doesn't feel sore. He always had a soreness in that area of his body. He is lowering his sugar intake and taking Choline and hoping to see an improvement next round of testing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

i hv many small oil lump at the hands, legs, and my back. i took this thinking for my brain and moods, but very surprised that my stomach diameter is lesser, and my oil lumps started to reduce in size if I take 2 per day after 1 week only.

alloriginal
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this for my wife as an all-around brain boosting supplement. She has a very busy job at a financial services company and her days really challenge her memory. Taking twice daily she has seen a real improvement ately. She sys she feels dumb when she forgets to take it. Good stuff!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I use this product because I've had a couple of duodenal bleeding ulcers and I've read that PC helps protect the lining of the GI tract. This is an economical formulation and the brand is one I trust. I would prefer a vegetarian capsule but maybe that isn't possible with this ingredient.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The size of the capsules is quite big, but they are easy to swallow. And they have no taste. You need to take them 3 times a day.

2bed4643-1326-4966-88cc-2e39a7b85d83
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I don't mind the capsule size but I can tell you oh boy they're big big. So far it's a good product.

09aabf76-cad5-48ca-85d1-4ff05df58be3
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great price! I don´t notice any difference from more expensive brands. I used to buy Thorne but I think this works as good as that.