PL

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have used this product for many years for my family and myself. It is the best herbal product for lung, throat and sinus congestion issues that I have used. It really helps to break up and loosen the mucous so that it can drain or be coughed up. I have given many bottles to friends and coworkers when they had these issues and they were very satisfied with the results. Now they buy their own bottles. This is how much I believe in this product.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Clears my sinus and loosens up my chest. This is some solid stuff for the head cold season - as well as allergy control.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very effective product for boosting the immune response!

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

This is a very good supplement for upper respiratory discomfort! Love the taste too

Posted on Mar 1, 2011

I bought this a few months ago from iHerb and recently came down with a cough and cold. This was very soothing and stopped my throat from tickling, it also built my defence system ... this is a potent formula but I also like that it tastes very nice (so kids will take this easily). I used Vitamin C as well and this got me fully back on track within 2 days. Pretty good!

It’s ok

Posted on Apr 23, 2008

I figured this wouldn't contain enough echinacea to really make much of a difference, but every time I felt I was coming down with something, this formula did put it off!

Posted on Feb 27, 2008

We took it whenever feeling slight scratchy throat or cough or and it seemed to help. Iherb is great: reasonable shipping cost and fast delivery.

Posted on Mar 1, 2010

Tastes & flows naturally through your system like molasses. But it rids the body of the toxins. Recovery from a cold or flu is expedited. "Natural Factors" has great products!

Posted on Sep 18, 2018

It helps to boost the immune system. Once I feel a bit flu-like symptoms, I will take it immediately. Symptoms will subside soon.