PL

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been using this quality omega product for a number of year,it have good ingredient and particularly like this brand. It's not always available in the area's that I have lived, so I was happy to discover that I could find it through Amazon. Thank you for connecting me to a source!My surgeon recommended that I use this oil at this dosage after double mastectomies. I can't take anti-inflammatories. I've used the oil for a year and have had great luck with it. Thanks for a speedy delivery.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm finishing big package of Now Food Evening Primrose oil and I wanted to try Natural Factors. This one has a bit different composition, exellent ingredients, the plus is Omega GLA and LA. My friends recommended it, also. So, I have high hopes for this.

hurts
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I've tried the same supplement from the brand NOW and it was worse than this.I owned this one before NOW, so I repurchased, it calms my PMS and I don't have cystic acne on my beard anymore thanks to this supplement. Game changer.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Perfect for women. I like this product. Capsule is small and easy to swallow. My period is regular, less painful. Skin is beautiful and hair.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I think this is a good product. I take it once a week because I take a lot of Omega 3 and this helps balance that.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

seems to agree with me thus far, heard sometimes evening primrose can cause breakouts or headaches but fingers crossed on this and nothing like that so far. Hoping to see some improvement in my skin as I continue take this

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm still waiting for good results for hot flashes, evening primrose oil has properties of phytoestrogen omegas that improve the skin the texture of my skin has improved but my hot flashes still not

This is another one I constantly bought for Evening Primrose Oil. I believe this is my 5th bottle before writing a review, I have also bought 1000mg ones as well as 500mg ones. The result is great, especially if you are vegan. Usually I buy whenever there is sales for these, because my entire family is taking these, so we run out pretty quickly. I am man, but after doing searches about EPO, it is also suitable for men, especially with the hair grown and skin elasticity. It is suitable for me and I am reguarly taking this supplement. Hope this will help you with your decision to purchase. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Amazing supplement, it helps me a lot with immune system and overall health is improved

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great for hot flashes also but many other benefits as it’s an omega