PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Прекрасно!

After taking this vitamin for just a week, I was like a different person. My energy levels increased, my mood improved, physical and mental strength increased. I noticed I was eating more healthy foods and overall feeling better. This is an excellent supplement that also has an amazing taste that doesn't make me feel hungrier after taking it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I bought this vitamin after reading the reviews on a few different sites, and I'm quite happy that it worked for me and gave me the kind of boost that I've been looking for in an energy supplement. While other supplements won't give you this kind of boost, these pills are definitely worth trying if you want to build up your health and wellbeing.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The quality it is the best even the size and the packaging and there is a lot of fact also I used to take it before I sleep niacin flush and for the nervous system I feel relaxed when i just woke up and feeling energy and for the ingredients it is pure and organic

eae5e5af-12a4-4eae-8ef2-684d8c5e0833
7d52e13d-cbd5-41f5-a3c5-37547bbcf913
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this because Niacin is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy and may help with diabetes and cardiovascular system, but the side effect is a bit of tingling and poky feeling through out face and parts of body but is goes away within an hour.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I bought the product to introduce niacin as supplement with smaller dose to avoid flush effect which higher doses cause if taken immediately. I started with one pill and increased to 5 over time. I experienced no or minimal flush effects. Now I buy 500mg product and maintain the dose. Would buy it again if ever needed.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

niacin is a vitamin that I want to explore and discover more. It has many benefits including: - lowering cholesterol - boost brain function - improve skin health and metabolism ... I don't mind the niacin flush to be honest, but I suggest to start with low dose to get used to the flush. That's why I have chosen to start with a medium potency of 100mg. Natural Factors is a quality brand with a good price point.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Niacin is a great choice for those needing a metabolic energy boost during recovery from a certain virus. Good potency, quality ingredients, and easily handled size and dose. Minimal flush, and if that is a concern, you can take some Melatonin a few mins before the Niacin to reduce or eliminate it entirely. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Although I don't really like taking tablets and prefer capsules instead, I don't have anything to complain about the quality of the product. With one, I can barely feel flushing, but three gave me too much of it, so start with one if you are new to high dose niacin.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

they say having niacin flush is better than not having it. because it is much more effective. other ingredient is not toxic. the size is way better that my previous niacin brand. i take niacin because i read that it is good for nervous system. i think natural factors have a good quality.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Natural Factor's is high on our list of trusted companies with its quality ingredients. We use niacin for its cardiac effect, both to control cholesterol (as opposed to use of statins) and blood pressure, and have found it extremely effective on both counts. Being so small, the tablets are easily swallowed, so there is no taste. At this level of potency, no niacin flush is detected.