PL

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Great option if you need to take only 500 mg

These krill oil capsules actually contain just 500 mg oil per capsule and a full dose is 2 capsules. That is great for me because I am only able to take 500 mg. Most other krill oil supplements have 1000 mg in each capsule, so I was very happy to find this brand and dosage.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great quality krill oil, effective. I use fewer pills than another brand I've bought before. This means I go through it much more slowly.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I can't speak to the quality of the oil, because I just don't know. I assume it's good though :) What I can say is that the tablets are nice and small, which is much better than the giant ones I was using. The scent is ok (i.e., some of these tablets have a very fishy scent!) and the tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I was going to vitamin shoppe and they stopped carrying this product. Thank You for having this in stock

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Fast service delivery. Krill Oil pills are in good condition and of good quality Have purchased from other vendors and pills were oily.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I will update the condition of my mum when she finished the bottle.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great quality Not too fishy a taste. The price is very fair.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The krill omega always the best!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Very good quality. Clean packaging. Simple ingredients.