PL

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Delicious. Don't do what I did and try mixing it with milk, it WILL be terrible. Just use water. Trust the instructions on the packaging. I used this brand when I got "Covid Blues" and couldn't eat solid food for three months. The strawberry is awesome, the chocolate is delicious, and the vanilla is straight-up delectable.

It has a really nice flavour, tastes great and is quite filling. It curbed my hunger but I do eat a lot of veggies and fruits throughout the day that have a lot of fiber, are filling and low calorie. I use a coffee blender to mix the powder properly, it's just easier for me. I do wish the packaging was smaller because with the quantity that comes in it, it doesn't have to be that big. On its own, I'm not sure if it would be filling for more than 2 hours. In terms of ingredients, it does have a lot more sugar than I'd expect for a meal replacement, which can be problematic for certain diets.

29859704-146c-4670-bfad-02a312f73924
43df85f5-2c07-44a5-8781-d9562667f416
07e26225-334b-45e0-bab1-dc2761330246
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I loved the taste and super delicious me and my daughter drink it and we drink total soy every night with veggies salad even without rice at night tummy is already full and satisfied

2d22e7d4-0ee5-4ad8-ae9d-2d0396ed9ed0
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Tried using water and milk with the powder and it taste good! Personally prefer mixing it with milk so that it won't taste that sweet.

35c08f7f-f035-471b-a26e-40335ac7cf78
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Been taking this for breakfast for a few weeks now. It's tasty-- reminds me of strawberry-flavored Nesquick. Holds off my hunger pangs til lunch time.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It smell good, I always subtitude my break with this soy, and the price is not expensive, I love them, and I have bought them several times.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am delighted. tasty, not cloying, light and satisfying at the same time.... for me, a great substitute for breakfast when you are in a hurry to work

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The taste is surprisingly good! It does not taste as artificial as some other brands of protein shakes that I've had before (in the same flavour).

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It was very flavourful, I prefer it with just water rather than milk. I take it at night as a replacement for dinner. It also helped me not crave too much during breakfast.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This tastes like a thick strawberry milkshake that I had as a kid! Love the flavor! I take it dry in a bottle and blend it later in the day as a quick snack on the go. Blends very easily even without a blender ball.