PL

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
Love this product

I always use melatonin in case I want to have a good rest at night, smt I take 2 pills so that it works for sure, cuz 1 one pill maybe not enough. In general it's a great thing to have a good sleep at night, but don't use it too often not to get used to it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

a20e332f-8a70-4e0c-a93f-d4548d607862
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

bought this for my mom in laws. she has been using glucosamine chondroitin and msm from natrol only. it's the only glucosamine product she wants to take...

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Favourite Brand of mine. As I consistently exercise, it helps to reduce my joint pain. helps to lessen joint discomfort. It promotes healthy joints. It supports joint strength and aids in maintaining the suppleness of joint tissue.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really admire the quality and the ingredient of this Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM product. I found benefits & improvements since I took this. It support my joint, connective tissue, etc

Posted on May 23, 2022

bought this for my parents in laws, they love it. the only brand they want. the glucosamine, chondroitin and msm dosage are just perfect combination

Posted on May 22, 2022

I gym a lot and need to have optimal joint mobility. This helps me to recover from any joint pain from my workouts and ensure that I can exercise safely.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I’ve tried many similar products but this one suits me best - easies the pain in my knee, allows me to sit and walk without feeling discomfort

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Rceived the product on time and packaging was very good. Expiry date was exactly as mentioned by the vendor. I've been using this product for almost 4 years now. I used to suffer from the pain in my knees but after using this product along with Omega 3 6 9 supplements for a few months, no more pain… I highly recommend this supplement.

9f4798e4-2cdf-4312-9de9-d53646c6168c
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

After a few weeks of use, I've no longer got pains in my legs.. Coinciden with the good weather or not, we'll see