PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Прекрасно!

I tried so many different vitamins that I was using 3-4 times a day. I finally stumbled upon this one and it has been working wonders on my health and mood. It's been great for me to counteract all the bad things that come with a busy lifestyle, exercise, and stress.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

These capsules are good for me. They help with my digestion since I occasionally have stomach issues. The capsule does not taste bad and they make me feel good after taking them for a while. These are good for anyone with stomach problems because they will make you feel better.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is always out of stock. I use this every morning and helps my tummy. Good absorption and excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have several kids with gut and digestive issues so I am always looking for a high quality probiotic. This is a great one. My kids take it as a supplement first thing in the morning, before they eat and they see an immediate benefit to how they are feeling. Stomach issues are definitely improving which is great. We found that absorption improved if it was taken before food, not after.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A smaller amount, 1 Billion. I was glad to find as I am reducing my probiotic amount as I was getting gas from higher amounts.