PL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i couldn't wait to get my package this month. I have to say this is very good product and has real benefits in this tiny size pill it has helped me in many ways. It has reduced my cravings lifted my mood and serotonin levels, it has also helped me sleep better. I highly recommend to anyone that is feeling stress. It's also full of some really good ingredients that your body needs. Great quality for money and a great taste.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have found these 5-HTP Tablets really helpful for sleep and mood, I have found other 5-HTP Tablets gave me bad dreams, these are fine. I have noticed my mood being lifted and the quality of my sleep improved. The different pack sizes and strengths is helpful to use the amount that good for you.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-HTP is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods. Small size capsules, easy to swallow. It helped improve my sleep. Good quality for price

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-HTP is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods. Great quality supplement.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A. few years ago, a naturopathic doctor recommended that I take 5htp to help me with weight loss. I returned to this supplement recently for the same help, and this does help curb my appetite. I like that this product is time release. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Being very sensitive, this product works well - raises my mood for 7 hours every time I take it. (In the morning on empty stomac.) Also loses appetite well...

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I liked the product I did not use it long enough to know whether it works as prescribed or not but I noted good effects.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This product helps me not feel anxious. I take one every evening before bed. Every now and then if a stressful event occurs and I start feeling anxious I will take one in the morning also.