PL

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
The best and healthiest cookie in the world!

These are our families all time favorite! The best thing about them is that they are not to sweet.. They have just enough sugar to make it a treat but not so much that you only taste sugar.. And the ginger is just enough to make it a bit spicy! The other thing we like about these is that you can eat a couple and feel satisfied and not feel you need to keep eating more and more like some other cookies.. I think these are the healthiest, most satisfying and tastiest cookies we have ever found!

Posted on May 23, 2022

The taste and quality are excellent. They are wrapped in a little bag - with a few in them. So the package makes it very convenient to bring them a long on your day. Then you always have a little gluten-free and dairy-free snack to eat. I like them together with a cup of good tea.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the nairn's oat grahams are one of my favorite products on iherb. they have a great texture and taste, and make the perfect biscuit for a cup of tea or coffee. my favorite flavor is the choc chip, but these ginger biscuits are nice! especially nice with a cup of herbal tea.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These are so good that it's hard to believe they are also gluten-free! The ginger flavor is so good, because you get little bursts of it when you hit a piece - so much better than cookies with just powdered ginger (although they have ground ginger as well, to ensure that every bite is ginger-y.) Even tastier when topped with cream cheese, and when I want something more dessert-like I also drizzle melted dark chocolate on top. They are not full of sugar, just mildly sweet. Perfect with a cup of tea on a rainy day! Excellent quality ingredients like all Nairn's products, and I love that they are individually wrapped in packs of four, so they are always fresh. My favorite little pick-me-up snack!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love everything about this crisp, crunchy graham cracker; the ingredients, the taste and the low sugar content. These also have the added benefit of settling a queasy stomach because of the ginger. Perfect snack or low sugar, low calorie dessert. Each perfectly portioned serving size is cellophane wrapped. I love all of Nairn's products because they are made from oats and gluten free and of the highest quality.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this brand’s oatmeal grahams! I have repeatedly bought this many times. I always buy a box of these, the original ones, and chocolate chip ones. All very good! One day I want to make s’mores with these, as suggested on the box. I will continue to buy these.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love these. I'm gluten free and these are excellent. They also can be used for any pie recipe that calls for graham cracker crumb crust.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this product because it is the perfect biscuit with my mid-morning yogurt snack. Both gluten free and Non GMO. It has just the right amount of ginger and is low in sugar and has some fiber and protein. Great quality, nicely done Nairn's!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are great Vegan oat cookies with just the right amount of ginger and sugar.. Most cookies are way to sweet.. These are about the tastiest and healthiest cookies you will find anywhere.. Nairn's oat grahams and crackers are excellent!