PL

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
very good result

I use it to gain weight, because I am a person who can't absorb well and is difficult to gain weight. After eating a lot of things, my weight will not change much. After one month of use, it will increase from 74.5kg to 78.7kg, about 1kg a week, The effect is very good, I only use 3 scopes after meals, total 6 scopes a day (my limit ^^") I personally highly recommend this weight gain powder

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

it's my first time trying this and well, as a beginner with protein powder, it does have an after taste but it's bearable and you will actually long for that sweet chocolate fudge brownie flavour after you're done drinking it. Quality is very recommendable. Promising detailed package design with all of what you can get out from the product itself.

i hope i gain weight sooner! i can still taste other ingredients..it’s not that chocolaty. i added my other chocolate powder and it taste better.

6dc72719-bf18-4f5e-9638-4aa18f614736
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Nice quality and ingredient, use of the best taste with the suitable size and beautiful package. It benefit for me in composition and it made me on diet.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

first of i loved the package..i just started...and the taste is ok..am yet to see much difference..so i cant really comment...but so far..its satisfactory...

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use every day before my gym, 2 months and feel already difference Ll order again

2fe228e6-7dab-44da-8fbc-a21fc5c1cdd1
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

the taste is good (there ar ebetter but taste isn't the point) , the results are amazing definitely recommended

609c8cdd-ba2d-4a9f-b65a-69fda6f93950
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I purchased first time this product, due to good reviews. I'm drinking it about 3 weeks and I'm not satisfied with the results. I'm not feeling the boost and power like I felt with dymatize gainer.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

i bought it to help me gain weight..it taste amazing

Posted on Aug 17, 2022