PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very good taste. I like. It kind of feels like it has protein. I will not comment on the price, since I got it from a promotion and it was profitable. Ah yes, I will say that the packaging is very convenient... The portion is enough to satisfy both my hunger and my sweet tooth. Excellent product and quality, I recommend.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I'm obsessed with these. They taste GREAT, and are an easy way for me to get protein on my super long work days/12 hour shifts. These are a full dollar cheaper on iHerb than at my local grocery store, and because I eat 15-20 per month, the savings really adds up. Chocolate is my favorite flavor of these, but the oatmeal raisin is also nice.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I bought these cookies because of the plant protein content (without soy) and I am definitely buying again because they're delicious. Of course peanut and chocolate taste good together, but with the double chocolate it gets to the next level! Its flavours are perfectly balanced and they give that extra energy you're looking for when eating chocolate. I am definitely buying again

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love these with piping hot coffee for breakfast on busy mornings. Im a type 2 diabetic and i eat 1/2 of it in the morning and save the other 1/2 for a snack with a bit of protein, or throw it in a baggie in my purse for a snack when im running errands. Add some almonds or an individual almond milk to ur purse and your solid until you get back home to your fridge. Convenient, healthy.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These protein cookies are delicious enough to have for dessert. I cut them in half because they’re so filling! The texture of these is softer than other vegan protein cookies I’ve tried.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Awesome protein filled snack for kids or adults on the go to have from time to time. Size is good enough to share, it is gluten free, taste is good. For rare snacking when in airport and have long trip is good

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I really like these protein cookies when I need something on the go or a sweet treat w some protein as I have to watch my blood sugar. They taste good without a funky aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

These wholesome individually wrapped soft, chewy cookies taste amazing. They are the perfect snack size. The ingredients fit right into my vegan lifestyle and very convenient for lunches and tea times. I want to try all the varieties of this quality cookie. I highly recommend!!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Really tasty in relation to other protein snacks and cookies. I wish it would be in stock more so that I can order it again