PL

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Pyoderma recovery

I developed pyoderma recently, and had ulcers growing on my face. This was the only thing that helped with the ulcers. Been to the doctors so many times. Glad I found this. Flavor took a couple tries to get used to. Eating the powder dry was the best method to getting it down, but now I’m used to mixing it in water and drinking it. Just make sure to drink enough water after, if you take it dry by just chewing it up. Read that that’s also beneficial for your oral health.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Most colostrum is bovine i.e. cow vaca based. This one is from goats. More bio similar to the human. Better digested for me than bovine based colostrum it seems. Growth factors as well as gut and immune support. Good size bottle, but the price is a bit higher than I would like. I think the quality is however there. Mixes in well with shakes. No taste if you mix it in with other ingredients.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great tasting powder sweet and like candy in your mouth. The benefits are many including colostrum helps balance and maintain the immune function. The price is high because its hard to source and only available at certain times of the year but well worth it. I like that you can scoop it out and mix it with whatever suits you. I addicted to this great super food and hope iHerb continues to supply it. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I bought this product for my mom. She told me that the taste is very nice. She likes it very much. After drinking for four days, she noticed that her sleep quality has improved a lot and her hair drop less. She asked me to order her two more bottles. The only disadvantage of this product is its price. It's expensive. HK$535 for 174g, which allows about 3 weeks consumption.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Best quality colostrum you can buy. All kinds of benefits, I add to smoothies, I add to my little dogs food and she no longer has ear infections, protect against illness and stomach issues. It's expensive but lasts a long time, the dosage is small and taste nice. Pure ingredients!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is a great product for those who have a sensitivity to cow dairy. Colostrum is a must have for colds and when you do not feel well. It is also very beneficial for gut issues as it helps to lower zonulin levels. This product is easy to take- it tastes mild and pairs well with other things like yogurt. Mt. Capra has very clean ingredients and well-raised goats and it reflects in the product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I trust Mt Capra brand, been buying colostrum and goats whey for a long time now. I avoid cow milk for kids and myself.. Goats products are the best bet for us. I use colostrum for immunity boost and anabolism.. Mt Capra products are a tad expensive, but worth it, given clean ingredients, good taste and good sourcing

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for gut health/digestion. Easy to take in capsule form with no taste! No nasty ingredients, only what you need and nothing else. Awesome quality product and I'm definitely feeling the benefits from taking it. Convenient one month supply if you are following the suggested dose. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I took this product becaues it was recommended by my nutritionist when you getting sick as a huge immune support. To be honest I didn't feel that product worked. Maybe I got sick less than I could be but definitely got sick anyway. For this money, I expected more...

Colostrum made with the highest and purest quality goat milk to support gut health! I have always appreciated goat milk because it is more easily digested and absorbed than cows milk - and less congesting! And to have the healing properties of colostrum made from goat milk is pure heaven!! Thanks to the goats and the good farmers at Mt. Capra who have put this product on the market