PL

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have never regretted buying this quality product. It tastes great, the ingredients and composition of this whey protein powder is just what I was looking for since it's Cholesterol-Free. I believe the package size is fine, however, it could be a bit smaller with the same amount of protein powder. This is my 4th order!

First time trying, it was sealed which is good but it had many lumps (which isn’t a good sign it’s a sign of moisture). Taste is kinda bland with very very little goaty flavor and aftertaste. It mixed better with a shaker rather than in a cup (you still got to shake it for a some time for it to mix) , and doesn’t irritate my stomach. Overall it’s not bad, even tho I was expecting more for the price.

c77f9cf6-bb0e-4f87-b148-e131e3dfc5ab
253eaf8a-9429-4749-b33e-615a1f14fad9
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been using this product for over a year and i haven't found a protein powder quite comparable in terms of quality/taste in either the cow or goat whey. The ingredients are minimally process, it is easy to digest and tastes great. The packaging is a kittle bulky for the amount in there but it isn't inconvenient.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product background: love the fact that the family is caring for the land as well as the source animals. Clean, smooth and creamy. This product mixes well and has a very simple pleasing taste with no aftertaste or clumps. Quality of the product is easy to see: fine, silky and delicious. Easy to digest and provides all the protein required for my squash training. Size is perfect for the cost and arrived as advertised with quick shipping. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this whey protein - surprisingly tastes good without any sweetener or flavours added to it. Dissolves quickly and easily in a shaker. Goat whey is easier to digest than cow whey and better quality, so it goes down easy. A great way to hit your protein needs on days where you might not be cooking meat, etc. I only do 1 scoop, although it says 2 and it's still a decent serving of protein. Will last 2 months at 1 scoop a day. Ingredients are super clean as this brand is amazing for that.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this whey powder is completely clean of additives and chemicals and single ingredient only. the goats have been raised to the highest standards and the quality of the protein is pure and undenatured. you can taste the difference. the nutritional values for this whey are the best I have found so far. I'm really grateful to iherb for supplying this family owned, ethical and sustainable brand easily. the package is large and super sturdy so the delicate powder is protected and all nutrients retained!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a goat milk whey which seems to be better on my stomach and it is unsweetened so I can avoid those overly sweetened protein powders (still can't understand why they add sweeteners)! A bit lumpy at first but I now put it in first and then all my other ingredients on top and then mix for a bit longer and walla...a very enjoyable smoothie without all the added sweetness. Enjoy!

Posted on May 6, 2022

My favorite, ever. Quality is bar none, it tastes great mixed with a few drops of monk fruit and cacao powder, for fun I add half a frozen banana! The ingredients (one) is exactly what I was looking for, great value and I will definitely buy again. It also came so fast!