PL

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Capra Mineral Why Minerals saving me from surgery?

Capra Mineral Whey Minerals are a godsend. I supposedly require two hip replacements, but owing to ill medical staff, the surgery was postponed. Meanwhile I received my canister of minerals of which I've been taking one tablespoon daily for three weeks and my symptoms are lessening every day. I do not require using my cane; arthritis has lessened; every movement and action involving my hips and lower back is easier and hardly painful! I even shoveled snow yesterday! Will request an xray in March to see if my hips are healing! Thanks so much!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is a wonderful, great tasting nourishing drink . I have it every night mixed with hot water before I sleep .Minerals are the foundation to optimal health. I love Mt Capra products . I have been using them for many years for my whole family as they provide high quality whole food nutrition .

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Have been using this product from time to time during the last 40 yrs. It was recommended by Dr. Bernard Jensen my doctor and an incredible man and healer back in the day. I was fortunate to have access to goat milk during my athletic prime. Its wonderful for our body and the little goats are so loving and clean animals. A very soothing and nurturing product that is highly recommended especially in these times when nutrients are being deleted from our foods.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is a great Whey protein that helps keep your body more to an alkaline balance nothing like keeping your body in a healthy state. It goes excellent with other products like Garden of Life, Raw Organic Perfect Food, Green Superfood, Juiced Greens Powder with a touch of MRM, Whole Food, Organic Fiber with Enzymes and Prebiotics, 9.3 oz to make a great smoothy.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have been using this goat mineral whey for years, and I love it. One of my cats was very sick years ago, and the vet said she wouldn't make it. She was only 10. I started her on some herbs and homeopathic remedies and saw some improvement. Then I started sprinkling this on top of her food. Well she went crazy over it. She would eat the top layer of her food with this on it, then start meowing almost frantically for more, which I gladly gave her. Not only did she totally recover from her severe illness, but she lived another 9 years. I still add it to my pets food today. And it tastes great too, in smoothies, in coffee, and especially delicious in oatmeal.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My husband and I have been using this product for 30 years now and we swear by it! My husband says he has way more energy at work when he has it as part of his morning routine. Simply add it to your smoothie with no added taste or even make a tea out of it. The price point for this size is excellent and we have not had any issues with the product quality what so ever.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Mt. Capra Mineral Way is my 'go to' health drink. It is chock full of trace minerals and tastes great! I originally started drinking mineral whey to make sure I had enough potassium in my body system because I had times when my levels were low which contributed to heart health issues. My natuopath recommended it because of its quality ingredients, good taste and health impacts. So, I mix it with coco water and get a huge potassium boost first thing in the morning. Highly recommend this product. I buy the large size container and decant it into a smaller one.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is a good tasting drink which provides a vast amount of minerals that is beneficial for your body. The potassium amounts here are substantial enough and adequate per serving, this is extremely good for the body, especially when you are in recovery after a workout or if you are lacking in it. A whole hosts of minerals found in this good tasting drink is the perfect option to replenish your body's needs. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I order this for my 89 year old mother who drinks a cup every morning! It is an excellent source of calcium, and although she has taken some hard falls, she has not broken any bones!