PL

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Candle smell

I like the smell of nature, it is not very strong smell. I like it since it is not very strong I do not like the strong smell of candle. It’s smell really like basil like also nature. If you like basil you will like it mostly. I don’t like basil but this one I love it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I put the candle on as soon as I opened my package! What a wonderful aroma. Great paired with the other Basil products. I liked the screw top lid - used it like a coaster. Now I will need to order the verbena one to go with the multipurpose concentrate I purchased.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It's good, and good value for money in my opinion, it's just that this one's fragrance is not my favourite. I was hesitant to begin with, it being basil scented, but it does not smell of basil. It more of an aquatic fresh scent. It's not bad, it's just that I prefer the other scent over this one. I really like that it comes in a reusable container though.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Pleasant scent and not overpowering. Good as housewarming gift too! Definitely repeat purchase. Use as and when required to freshen up the house, especially before guests arrive. Fairly long lasting.

Sam
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This candle has a fresh and rich herbal scent and it seems to burn for a long time. I don't like the smell as much as the lavender (that one is AMAZING), but I enjoyed it. I will probably buy this again.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this soy candle, especially the basil is my favorite! It smells nice while lit as well as when blowing it off it doesn't give a bad smell.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The smell is very fresh almost like a clean cotton or clean linen scent. This candle will burn for a long time and it's easy to snuff out with the lid.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This smells so good! I love the basil smell for my living room. It's strong enough to fill the room, but not overpower it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Mrs Meyers is a go-to brand when I get candles from iHerb. The price is fair and the scents are great. It burns well too, but the scent may get overwhelmingly strong at times.