PL

NandaLinnAung
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Good product to mix

Good quality and ingredients. Feels full after eating. Very good packaging and delivery time for me. Best with mixing up with other drinks or food. Taste is okay but you can feel veggie taste protein, so that's normal. Plant based one with quick to make before or after workout product. Nice diet for me in the morning. I take one cap a day, good recovery. Thanks for reading.

4d87d05d-6f58-48c4-9bd3-57d10b4cf0bd
b55ce365-5bed-4e9c-ae4f-2f2f6c68544a
Posted on May 10, 2022

I recently visited family, and this powder was part of my smoothie every morning. (fruits and greens finished the job.) When I left, I gave the remainder to my sister, who wrote to me that it is a great creamer for her morning coffee (or coffee-ish) drink. I like MRM's veggie proteins because they are finely ground and dissolve well. They are also chock full of a variety of high quality protein sources which make for a really balanced diet. And the ingredients include just the right amount of enzymes to easily digest it. Any time I look around at other brands, I'm always back to MRM. (I also like their Veggie Elite, Cinnamon Bun flavor.)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

"Veggie Protein" vs "Veggie Elite" --- this one is more expensive for the amount of protein you get (it's only 2g difference though); in exchange, it has a slightly higher edge on vitamins (iron, potassium, etc) plus additional omega 3 + 6. can't say if the "fruit + veggie" blend would be helpful or not, depends on your regular diet. the texture is slightly sandy/gritty, not the worst. taste is not too sweet, but stevia is definitely recognisable. it's not absolutely horrible but not a great taste either - i mixed it with water. after i added a banana and peanut butter, to make it a little more palatable. normally i use a mix of plain pea/pumpkin seed/flax/hemp, with a tbsp or so of date paste and cacao powder - that's my baseline. i would only repurchase if on sale.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is my favorite chocolate protein powder. It's fairly sweet, but I blend it with a lot of veggies (zucchini, kale, avocado...) and no banana and it makes a delicious shake. So glad to have such a high quality plant-based protein powder than isn't grainy.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

This vegan-protein powder makes my smoothies taste like chocolate shake! It is vegan friendly and contains many supplements and nutrition besides protein, including Omega 3, calcium and bilberry extract! Lots of nutrients packed into one! For the sweetness, it uses stevia leaf extract instead of cane sugar. I like that it isn't overly sweet. It is my favorite flavor out of the protein shakes I've tried so far!

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Nice chocolate taste with a nice-looking ingredients list. The taste is a bit "chalky" - just like any other protein powder I've tried before, but when I mix it with peanut butter, banana, and water, it creates a simple protein shake that I always enjoy drinking. For now I will continue to order this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love the flavor. Mixes well in coffee and in smoothies. I enjoy that there is not a caulky taste.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality ingredient composition, great tasting, good sized package and a supplement that benefits anyone regardless of age