PL

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Excellent ingredient list

My mom is in her 60s and was getting very forgetful and aloof to the point that keeping a conversation going with her was challenging because she didn't seem present. I bought these for her after reading other reviews and she's been taking them for about 3 months now. We've noticed a lot of improvement in her mood, she is much sharper, less forgetful, and easier to talk to.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I like this specific supplement from MRM as they greatly improved the formula in this one for cognitive function. It's good for memory, focus, concentration and works as a brain booster. I needed this to help with my work since working from home sometimes cause great deal of distraction. Happy with the results and will buy it again!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I immediately felt the benefits and effects of this great quality product. I don't have much information on the ingredients but Im sure it gives my mind a boost and enhanced my ability to focus. The size of the capsules is suitable to me and no issues in taste.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have not had noticeable effects on cognition and concentration yet but almost immediately I sleep better. I no longer have long hours of nighttime alertness after only sleeping 2-3hrs, and I can easily drift off after waking up. Not only that, my day naps are more fulfilling. This is really a huge plus for me since my bad sleep patterns have left me chronically tired for years.

I knew others felt different after taking neuro max, but I didn`t. The reason for taking this was heightened bodily stress response after covid. Did not help, as far as I can tell. //fast forward a few months. ALthough at first I did not feel any different, now I contribute getting better to this neuromaxII. I have less tinnitis in my ears before sleeping, and finally i can be calmer and not react so fast (24/7 stay at home mamas, this helped :D). I feel that my nerves are healthier than many previous months.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I really liked this supplement, it's worth the cost, it helps a little with memory and concentration and i can use it with a cup of coffee because i don't get hyperstimulated

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Need a little brain boost? This is a clean and effective product. When you have to study, work and take care of children it can be a lil exhausting. A must try!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

A great supplement to support brain health and to help get rid of stress in the body. No discernable taste which is great and an easy size of pill to swallow.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great quality of ingredients. bottle size is easy to carry aroung having enough supply for 3 months, (taking 1 capsule per day). Capsule size is easy to swalow. dosage is perfect in order to beconcentrated and full of energy, without any side effects.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I took 2 capsules a day and in about a week, that mental fog got better and I started remember or recall things more easily. So I recommend it.