PL

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have been a user of this hair remover for 8+ years. It works well. You just apply the wax to the hairy area, using the wooden stick and cloths that are included, and rip it off. Everything rinses easily with water, then air dry the cloths and reuse them! I love that it's affordable, Eco-friendly, and vegan.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Please buy this, you won't regret it! I have been spending money in salons, by going to sugaring. Then, decided to try this organic remover. I FELL IN LOVE! It is even less painful, almost feel nothing. There is no scent, the bands are reusable, it takes care of hair perfectly. I love the quality, size, smell, package, the whole idea!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Scent: 10/10 Honey-like !!! Consistency: 9/10 Very easy to work with (especially for beginners like me), the only minus point is that I use this in winter and the wax thickens really fast, I have to reheat it multiple times. Pain: 2/10 Just a bit tingling at first but then I get used to it Quality: 10/10 Work really well! Remove all the hair! For beginners, I think this is a very good kit, to begin with, in your journey of waxing! No need to buy extra at all.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I know you can make sugar wax in your own kitchen, but if you're lazy like me AND you somehow keep messing up, just give up and get this. You don't need to fret about storing wax too since it comes in its own jar. I used this unheated and it worked fine, but I'll have to heat it before use now since it's Winter where I live. Ignore the other waxes you can get here because I've tried them and they did NOT work. This didn't hurt too much, too.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Wow, is amazing. Easy to use, removes hair well. You need to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds before using. One problem is a spatula has been broken and it's small.

72681a52-48d8-43bd-92ba-85ac50f06378
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've used this once on my armpit and I do agree that it definitely takes a while longer for the hair to grow. I don't think that its painless but the pain isn't super bad, pretty bearable. My only problem with this is I feel like you need to do it over and over in order to get the hair fully out. I was following the instructions but I was having a hard time getting all the hair off and it was pretty tiring haha. But I'll try again on my legs next time and it should be easier. But I really like the easy use and the reusable wax strips. Def recommend

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is the only wax I've used and I love it. It's easy to clean up, easy to use, and I love that it's safe for the planet. I'll be buying again.

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I’m very happy with this product. Everything in the pack is very organized making it easy to use. The ingredients are lovely I’m impressed. It doesn’t hurt and removes the hair from the root easily.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am so satisfied with this and recommended my friend to use it. You need to spread very thin on your skin and pull it right away after applying. That will do the work. It leaves skin very smooth. Will definitely buy again!