PL

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
recommended

Very fond of monoi oil. I use it on the hair in the amount of pea grain, it makes my hair fragrant and very healthy. The smell of this monoi is stronger and more aggressive than the French version of Yves Rocher.

057a2118-fb7e-4dc6-8905-ca16789b9817
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have used this product for many years, first in Hawaii and then in Tahiti. I use it as a moisturizer and on my hair. It's best applied right after a shower. I highly recommend this product. Use it sparingly, light coat but apply a couple times a day and enjoy the delightful fragrance...

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Smells light fragrant and beautiful. Can use on body at end of warm shower and rinse leaving you moisturised from head to toe. Will be solid in cooler temperatures but sit in warm water and oil with liquify again. That it is a solid coconut oil is why i give it 4 stars as takes a while to remelt for application. Affordable nice natural must have body and hair oil.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this product. I especially like the vanilla scent! I put it in my bath or shower for a bit and then slather it on. I also use it in my dry hair.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love this particular line of Monoi oil, the French Polynesians uses this oil for their hair, skin softening and oil massage. It smells like the tropics with the infuse Tiare flower, makes the winter blues more barrable.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Smells lovely, like white flowers. Is a slightly greasier body oil than I like. I also dislike how the oil solidifies very easily when it's cold. It's currently a warm winter's day here (I live in the more northern part of Australia, so it doesn't ever really get that cold here) but the oil has solidified and won't come out.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

smells really good and makes skin soft. Spreads easily. It can get solid but melts easily. Makes my skin look so glowy ( no , not applied my face!) .I took one star off as I wish the scent lasted longer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a great product to use consistently otherwise the scent fades and you are left with a stale product. At first I used for my whole body now I use just for my feet bc of the scent turning