PL

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am a health-conscious person following a low-carb diet. Your mix has been a huge game changer for me!! It is wonderful to be able to enjoy something carb-like without having to worry about my blood sugar spiking to the moon!! SO yummy as well!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Easy to prepare and delitious taste with natural ingredients.. but It is expensive beside the small size of the bag.. good for Keto .

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

On Low crab diet. This has lowest crab among different brands

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like this mixer so much that I have already reordered. Put some cheese in before bake even better. Size sufficient for 8 cupcakes.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love bread, however, this product was not good. I didn’t like the taste, the smell was good while baking, but the texture was crumbly as it fell apart into pieces. The only thing good was the quick preparation.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good Quality and worth the price

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Good taste but small size

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this because I am on a ketogenic diet! I bought it to make it when I wanted to eat dessert and it took 4 days to ship!

a381f26e-39cc-43bd-997f-59ef3bd1a20c
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Its ingredients are suitable for a keto diet, it tastes sweet, and the package size is good