PL

Emma
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love this brand I bought many products from it and love their shampoos and conditioners I got this and this is my first time trying this line, the size is very big

1f84b121-b268-493b-befb-0a2ede9f8704
Posted on May 17, 2022

Great shampoo, my scalp really feels nourished after use. Its scent is quite pleasant. Probably one of the higher quality shampoos I've used and good size for the price. If you're looking for scalp benefits, but not to bog down your hair, this is the shampoo for you.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This shampoo is transparent and it has a nice fresh fragrance. I have atopic dermatitis and it didn’t irritate my scalp at all. It foams nicely and it does not dry out my hair.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Refreshing for scalp, I haven’t noticed any difference for how often I wash my hair though. But the shampoo leaves my hair shiny and soft, loved the feeling. Definitely will order again

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I like the way it makes my hair feel. It works well with the rinse. The smell wasn’t my favorite and I was a bit disappointed. It smelled like fresh grass, and I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I sometimes suffer from a slight itching on the scalp due to the weather and the use of dryers, hair preparations and colors.. I used this shampoo twice in two weeks and I actually felt the cleanliness of the scalp and it is necessary to use a conditioner on the ends to prevent drying out

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

First time purchase to try out the shampoo, it cleans well and has a nice green tea scent. However, I prefer the Angfa shampoo that I am using now, as it is more deep cleansing.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I would not recommend this product & the conditioner ‘rise’ for those who has normal to oily hair. My hair looks oily the next day after using this shampoo & conditioner. Scent is fine & big volume.