PL

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Good shampoo

I use the Biotin shampoo from the same brand a lot and that is one of my favorites. I tried this Aloe vera now, and it is a bit heavier for my hair. It cleans well but leaves the hair not as light as the Biotin shampoo. The scent is like almonds, I guess that is the smell of the argan oil. Overall good shampoo and cgm safe.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I really liked its scent, it has a sour smell like sour lollipop and some say apple scent, it is recommended to put a small amount, do not need too much, in addition it gives hair moisture and airiness, really wonderful feeling and the big advantage is that it is made from natural substances that are not harmful to the body Im just disapointed a little from the small amount of the bottle.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I like this product, it does not dry my hair after use, it definitely leaves my hair soft and shiny, the scent is also a plus. and what is great about this product is that its sulfate-free shampoo, and its Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, and Gluten-Free

855e5716-8deb-42bc-a564-3a30b48729a4
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Sankoufa
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm in love with this shampoo, for my dry to normal hair. It works wonders, enought cleansing so it's not stripping it, and smoothness.. My heair started to become healthier than before. Not recommanded for oily hair!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have been using these products for years. It work wonders for my hair. I am a little disappointed that they stopped making the 32oz. I hope and pray they bring it back. But overall, Millcreek hair shampoo and conditioners are very good natural hair products.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

At least I'm not very disappointed. I shampoo almost every day and this product doesn't make my hair too dry (although it looks like it). I got what I paid for.

395e9f21-238e-46a2-a3b2-5e34978a7b5d
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

it helps me for my falling hair I'm still using till now..

bf5c5e6e-3870-40a7-ae63-6ed6c80d4882
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I didn’t like it much, if you are going to buy it don’t forget to buy the conditioner with it because your hair will feel extra dry