PL

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I enjoy the smell and even my husband who hates most smells that I like even likes it. I put some on every night, my hands are still pretty dry at times so you’ll need to put it on more than just once if you actually have dry skin. But I overall like it, when I run out I still want to try other brands just because I like trying new things though. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A high quality lotion that is also safe to use! What a combination! I am very impressed by how much it moisturizes my skin! I wasn't sure how much I would like the scent, but the combination of the lavender and lemongrass is very pleasing! I love it! Thanks so much for carrying this product at iherb!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I bought this on a whim because I was almost out of body lotion. This was such a great impulsive purchase! The scent is lovely - who knew lavender and lemongrass would go so well together? The lotion itself is super hydrating without feeling too heavy or greasy. Loving the better-for-you ingredients too.

I enjoy the smell. I put some on every night. A high quality lotion that is also safe to use! What a combination! I am very impressed by how much it moisturizes my skin! A lovely fragrance, and smells natural. Great ingredients, and the perfect size to carry in your bag. Ingredients Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Hexylene Glycol, Coumarin, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance*. *Natural Fragrance

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Previously tried their Lavender version, this body lotion is just as good. Has a mild pleasant scent. Very moisturising and leaves no sticky residue after application. Comes in a small little tub which is perfect to take around while on the go.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

High quality lotion, smells really nice, its not too greasy, and absorbed quickly , very happy with the ingredients. I use it mostly for the scalp.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

A lovely fragrance, and smells natural. Great ingredients, and the perfect size to carry in your bag. A little goes a long way, so will last ages.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great texture feels moisturize on the skin. it will be great if they came up with a medium bottles for travel size, its too small for travel

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Scent is beautiful Easy use Quality is good Size is perfect Good for all age Package is good Moisturize well Nice texture Good for sensitive skin Benefit package Composition for all Nice for summer season

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like lavender and lemongrass. However, the scent of this lotion is not to my liking. It moisturizes the skin, so I will just finish it.