PL

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Scent is so nice, quite strong but nice, easy-to-use, skin is not dry at all after using, i tried on myself first, then only on my baby. So i think will order more for myself and my husband ( he has psoriasis) . For my baby (1,5 years-18 kg )was enough 5 pumps for all body . Of course if you like more bubbles can pump it all, but for baby up to 20kg- 4 to 6 will be enough .

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like it. It cleans very well and at the same time, it's very gentle and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. It has a nice scent and contains good ingredients. However, the size of the bottle is very small and the price is very high.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love it , the smell reminds me of the earthy mama baby wash vanilla and orange

SuperT
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Lovely scent and good lather! You just need a bit every time and skin feels hydrated not dry after wash!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very pleasant smell.simple composition.good for sensitive skin. Foaming gel with nice aroma

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

lovely hand soap for the whole family. soft and delicate scent. only a little needed per wash.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

nice scent & gentle foam used for sensitive area. i use as shaving cream & have seen benefits regarding texture

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It's a good product, but I was surprised by how small it actually is. Usually body washes are in much bigger containers.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Perfect for my skin! thanks iherb!