PL

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It’s tasty and authentic, really good if I’m not quite hungry, like in the evening or something like that. It is spicy, not too hot though. If you like spicy noodles then you’ll like this one. Very easy to cook, you can add things that you like as mushrooms, egg, greens etc… It’s not a large meal but it does fill your belly:) I like that it comes with rich oily broth! Yummy! I’ll purchase again, please leave it’s price as it is. It’s fair.

Tasty and easy to make when I’m in a rush for a meal. Perfect to take a long to work. Healthier than store bought ones.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Best flavor. Flavor explosions all around. My go to. Keep a dozen on hand. Once you know how good they are you will need them.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Eh, it was alright. Noodles were good, broth was insubstantial. Laughably small portion size, but I guess I shouldn't be eating a ton of instant ramen anyways..

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Not an overly spicy taste. The noddles are on the rather small portion size,but of a good quality; and the soup base is very good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

a small portion but it is delicious. A bit spicy, My favourite

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Other reviews proved accurate. The quality is fine, but the amount of noodles is distressingly small. Insufficient for a meal, makes a nice small snack. Broth was nice, but if I'm paying this much for a single packet of ramen, I'd like more noodles.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It is okay, quite expensive for the amount of product you get

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love the spicy pork ... awesome flavor and texture holding the curly strands! All the varieties that Mike's Mighty Good offers are great !!!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review