PL

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Tasty!

Better ingredients are so important to me! This ramen is so yummy! Still have to be mindful with sodium content but I don't have to feel guilty about eating ramen that's super unhealthy or contains yucky ingredients! Will continue to buy as treat for myself once in a while!

Just like the ramen in the boxes from this brand. Great real soup texture, love the flavor, it's mild so don't expect something heavily seasoned. You do need to wait a few minutes longer for the noodles to be cooked than mentioned in the instructions in my opinion. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

f7a8ff8c-2233-4854-8b63-99212b5b7f91
Posted on May 11, 2022

This brand of ramen noodles is always a winner. It is high quality ingredients since it's organic. It also tastes delicious. I like that it's healthy and yummy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Soap tastes very good, I drank all of it after having the noodles. Size is a little bit small for adults, in my opinion; but in general I really like it and would recommend it to people who are on diet.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This fried garlic chicken ramen soup is probably one of the best ramens I've had in a while. The flavor is subtle and not overly salty. The noodles itself are delicious and perfect for when you want a simple meal. I've already re purchased these!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Good soup base from quality ingredients . Just a little stingy on the noodle size . Add Karaage (fried chicken) or fried Tofu, and pickled vegetables for a filling bowl.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

the portion size is insanely small. I'm sorry. not enough to make a meal at all. I'm not happy with it. the taste was good but not enough to enjoy this.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

this was my favorite so far, very garlicky, love it. amazing, cannot recommend it enough

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Quality taste use to good size good package good tea benefit