PL

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good for people with lactose intolerance iasue

It does have a taste if u make it very thick otherwise it is ok. I have lactose intolerance issue so this goat molk is ok for me. It is a bit sticky compare to cow milk powder and need slightly more stir to get it diasolved in water. Overall it is good quality product.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My city kid was surprised to discover cow's aren't the only commercial milk source so I bought this to have on hand since we can't find it fresh in the supermarket (go figure). If you've got digestive issues with cow's milk, give this a whirl (if you have a full on milk allergy, check with your doc first!). It's definitely a different flavor, but if you like goat cheese, this is a very similar flavor profile.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really enjoyed this. I bought it for my cat as it was recommended by a vet to help a picky eater but she ignored it much. I added it to my coffee and it made it so creamy and delicious. Just one scoop is enough. I most certainly will buy again.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is my first time trying goat milk powder and I am very impressed with the taste. I thought it was very mild and pleasant. It mixes well in hot liquids and goes down smooth! I'm glad I tried it!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love this powdered form of goat milk. I can make as much or as little as I want for fresh quality goat milk. It makes it easy to travel with as well since goat milk is never an option at restaurants, hotels, or coffee shops!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Tried to get the nutrients from an animal milk which was easier to absorb, so I chose this. At first couldn't get used to the flavor of goat milk but soon found it was ok and nice.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Good product. I mix with equal parts of the full fat Meyenberg Goat Milk as this product has not as much flavour as the full fat milk. I also think the nutrient content is lower as some of them have been removed with the fat. Otherwise, good quality for what it is. Like the full fat, is difficult to mix in cold water without a mixing device of some sort. A good quality health promoting food.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

This was surprisingly nice and creamy despite the fact that it was a nonfat, skim powdered milk. I learned that I could get away with using less water than what I had originally used, which was nice. Creamy, slightly sweet-savoury, with a bit of the classic "goat-y" smell and taste. I bought this for my elderly mom and she liked it. We will repurchase and also try the full fat version next time. :)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This particular order clumps and dissolves poorly into both water and coffee. It is the low-fat type so I'm wondering if an ingredient used in making it nonfat is what causes this? I would like a little advice.