PL

Posted on May 20, 2022
BRUISES ON MY LEGS

I had bruises in my legs, so I took a blood test I had anemia, lack of iron mostly, but my doctor in Norway, worse doctors in the world, told me to eat brokoli, nothing else. So I go Brasil and my doctor there told me I have anemia. I 'm 40 so it's important include cerrain things in my diet because of it he said, and he recomends me suplements, so I choose myself this one and now after 3 months it's gone, actually 2 months it was already gone, I take it once a day, and I feel my hair getting better too.

515183c1-67ec-47dd-ab35-9aa0dca78aba

This is my first time trying something specifically for an age group and I’m glad I did. I usually have pain and cramps from my waist, back, abdomen and legs every month during my period and I was pleasantly surprised when all the discomfort I usually felt was significantly reduced last month after 2-3weeks of consuming this supplement. I think it must be from this or it could just be a happy coincidence so I’m looking out for my period this month to see if I’m right. I’ll update my review if I’m wrong but if you don’t see anything from me by January 2022, you’ll know it truly worked wonders for my monthly blues. Oh and i just ordered my second bottle yesterday😉

fcae215a-5305-4f2c-8e2f-4fc50d78f996
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I like it that I only have to take 1 tablet a day! I usually take it after food as not to cause any tummy sensitivity and I never get any upset stomach. While I don't see any visible differences like those experienced by other people, I still think that this is a good product that I will definitely purchase again

HealthNut4ever
Posted on May 24, 2022

After taking MegaFood Men's Over 40 for the past 8 years I bought this for my GF and she takes it every morning, with breakfast and sometimes twice a day depending on Her needs. And for someone who isn't a very good eater she swears by it and loves that she can take it on a empty stomach and still absorbs all Vitamin and Minerals. I highly recommend this Whole Food Vitamin for Everyone – Women and Men!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love this product for its quality and balanced composition of ingredients. Usually I take with food to integrate in the whole diet as an integral part of it - so I treat it as part of food. Size is dosed well to smooth swallowing and specifically this multivitamin blend balances duration of my sleeping routine.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is hard to get enough nutrition from the food you eat now. I tried MegaFood multi vitamins for women over 40 as a defense against deficiencies in my diet and to increase my general nutrition especially with concerns over illnesses including COVID. This is an easy to swallow capsule that only requires one capsule daily. Packaging suggests that a great deal of the ingredients are from whole foods. I always trust iHerb to get me my supplements at full potency and in a timely fashion. Thanks iHerb for having quality products at reasonable prices.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

While it is expensive, i can really feel the uplifting effects of mood and energy about 40 mins upon taking it. The sense of wellbeing and kmowledge that the vitamin is as close to the whole foods that i am lacking gives me the assurance of health.

7d88ddc1-3336-4bfe-9576-10da6b66d544
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Made from quality ingredients, easy to digest. The tablets are fairly large because too much compression would destroy the natural ingredients. They are easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I appreciate quality supplements and I feel so much better taking these than a few other brands I’ve tried. More energy and no stomach upset!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Not too long ago I realized that synthetic vitamins may do more harm than good. So I began looking for whole food alternatives. I found this brand and it consistently meets my wishes. I also love the organic ingredients.