PL

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
A bit tough to swallow, but otherwise smooth sailing!

Great! As with most pills of this type, they're big and a bit gritty/chalky. Makes them a bit difficult to swallow. But again, pretty normal for vitamins like this! I like this brand because I don't get any heartburn, weird-tasting burps, or the like. Overall a great product. Shipped quickly too!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My husband and I take these vitamins and like them. We are on our second bottle.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

For me I didn't see or feel a difference in my energy.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The only multivitamin I take that also increase energy

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

MegaFood Daily Energy Multivitamins are specially formulated to support cellular energy production. We include at least 100% of the Recommended Daily Value of B vitamins. Acerola cherries are a natural source of vitamin C, and we use methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12. It also contains an organic blend of Eleutherococcus and Maca Root. This MegaFood product is made with whole foods, healthy nutritional yeast and added nutrients.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

All iherb products are of very high quality and the taste is great and the quantity is sweet and the ingredients are very good And the ingredients are very wonderful. All Iherb products are of high quality, the taste is wonderful, the quantity is sweet, the ingredients and the taste is wonderful, and it is effective and good. The ingredients are very sweet, the packaging is good and suitable for age

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

In the cold season, the body needs more energy so that the quality of life does not deteriorate. Multivitamins are a good solution for maintaining vitality. One tablet in the morning is enough for me to feel good. I take it with food because I have stomach problems. There is a surge of power. Enough energy to do household chores after work.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I took it on the advice of a friend, she really liked this complex. The composition is impressive, the brand has proven itself well. I took multivitamins of the same company, I also really liked it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

My elderly parents have been taking it for several years, because they eat less and think that they will not get enough nutrition from food alone. Both of them are very energetic after taking a moderate walk.