PL

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
The fine product

I've been using it for more than a week now. It really makes effect for the skin of 55 aged woman. it supports, refreshes, gives a light and makes my face live for the whole day. Its scent is gentle and good for allergic ones. The quality is perfect. The package is safe despite the bottle being a fragile cargo.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

it moisturizes textured and concerned areas, is suitable for any age and sensitive skin, is good quality hyaluronic, value for money for the size, nice scent, and quality ingredients apply it gently and generous amount after toner and before moisturizer, use it every morning or night at your preference. well packaged

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The serum is a bit sticky but it absorbs so quickly that it doesn't bother me at all. Leaves skin moisturized for time. The product has an odorless scent and it is very comfortable to apply another cream on top. I use it morning and night and my skin really feels firmer. The quality is very good with an attractive price.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

lovely product it helped in the improvement of my skin and I love how they are very generous in the quantity of the serum will for sure order it again especially when that the price is reasonable

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My skin absorbs it very quickly. With no scent. It seems like it moistures and softens well. I use it most of the time in the evening. Personally I prefer more oily serum but it works good and not pricey one.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have been using it for 3 weeks now, I feel that the serum works, moisturizes the skin, I recommend

0f19020c-3fb7-4c9f-9b8a-293296efdaf0
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love it. Very hydrating, saw loads of benefits for the skin and additionally found it calming. Pleasant texture, easily absorbed into the skin. Really great serum over all!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very nice same as the picture. Thank you iherb for your products.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Serum instantly moisturizes my skin, makes it supple, soft. Mimic wrinkles have become smaller, some of them have smoothed out.