PL

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Great BBQ Nut Snack

I love the quality and taste of these bbq macadamia nuts. Good quality ingredients and nice macros for a low carb or keto diet. One serving seems to be filling enough and the nuts are nice and large, well cooked. Great to use for snacks and even though the size of the bag is good, the nuts only fill about 1/3 or 1/4. However, they are whole and half pieces and the weight of the servings is accurate from the label. I definitely recommend getting on sale. Delicious! If this review helps you decide whether to buy this product or not then please give this review a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

These tasted good, both the nuts and the seasoning, but ultimately I felt like plain unseasoned macadamias would be the tastier option after all. I like the novelty of trying a new flavor though, this is the first time I have seen BBQ flavor macadamias. I liked it enough that I might buy it again sometime. I’m happy that it is vegan also.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are wonderful and these kiawe smoked macadamias are hard to put down. If you like barbecue flavors (like those on potato chips) these will satisfy. The flavor is strong, so if you like the buttery flavor of the macadamia nut, you won't taste it in these. But, if you are into watching sports on the weekend, these are the perfect snack with a beer. Mauna Loa is one of the great brands of Hawai'i. Well worth a try.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Absolutely delicious. Sweet, with a hint of spice, and the rich, decadent flavour of macadamias. They tasted lovely and fresh, not like they’d been sitting in the packet for too long. Unfortunately, it’s 800 calories for the whole bag, and it’s entirely possible to eat the whole pack in one go. If you can exercise restraint, the package has a handy zip lock to keep the contents fresh.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I bought it many times and will keep buying it. There is no alternative to it where we live. Tasting the macadamias with a different flavour is great. Can feel heavy for some but we love it. You should try.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the flavor of it! Where I live I can only find plain flavor! So happy that I can purchase different flavors of it in IHerb. Love it

Posted on May 7, 2022

So tasty, love the Hawaiian kiawe smoke flavor and can't stop eating, almost finished the whole bag in less than an hour after opening.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This dry roasted Macadamias are crunchy and taste not too salty, all ingredients are natural, the quality is good. Would like to try also the smoked BBQ favour next time.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Love the taste! Good quality and ingredients! The onion flavour is good too