PL

Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

5 🌟 to the Maui brand. I am trying all Maui shampoos and conditioners available on iHerb! These products are free from all the nasty ingredients that can wreck our hair and full of goodness from natural ingredients. This conditioner has a rich consistency and a light pleasant scent. I have long curly untreated normal hair with dry ends and this product works well for me. I shampoo my hair twice, remove any excess water, and then I apply the conditioner and leave it on for several minutes. I wash my hair 3 times per week and I often alternate this conditioner with other two (orange and fuchsia) from Maui available on iHerb website. I will buy more and highly recommend. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!😊

not bad the quality is good and the scent is nice not very deep moisturizer as the feedback says but it is doesn't irritated the scalp and good for dry hair but i think it will be more suitable for oily hair the size is good bad pad packaging as photo shows

cae81dd0-ead7-408e-a1dc-21eaa62716e9
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I’ve been using it for two weeks now and I’m in love with it! The scent of coconut is amazing? the quality of the package it came in was excellent, the size was more than what I was expecting, which is great! I believe it works on all hair types and gives you a refreshing feeling and moisturizes the hair, even if you have a sensitive scalp. My niece is 6 and she used it with me so I think it works on all ages. Its benefits are numerous like I read and heard, so I’m looking forward to learning more about it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

first time trying this , heard a lot of good things hope it comes with benifit, it is a good brand , definitely expect hydration, has nice scent, composition is good, i plan to use every other day, i received the package clean and dry

599ec23a-8909-42f1-a112-19d5ae92acaf
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The texture of this conditioner is quite lumpy and thick. It has a very strong coconut milk and floral scent. Upon application to my wet hair, it dissolves on my hair almost instantly and makes my hair shiny and moist. Would prefer if it came in a pump bottle for easier application.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good ,, good smell,, make thr hair less dryness,, more smooth,, good price ✋🏻

3ac23e9a-c5f0-40b6-90d1-dbc8eacdc58a
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love coconut smell so the scent is nice I use once a week Good quality Size is ok Packaging is cute My hair is dry and dull Moistures the hair.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

moisturizer my hair and datangled, i used brush with conditioner

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Got the shampoo with it too it’s so moisturizing and keeps your hair looking healthy and smells so good!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I saw lots of bad review about this brand but it suit me