PL

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have low porosity thin wavy oily hair so I’m always looking for something to both hydrate my ends but not way down my hair and I think this one is so far the best conditioner I’ve ever found as it does all of the above. my only issue is with the packaging of this container is it sometimes gets a bit hard to get any product out without having to really squeeze the bottle but other than that I love it and I really love how much product you get for this price point.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love the tropical floral scent! Using this together with the shampoo as part of my protein-free haircare routine (my hair had protein overload) and saw a significant decrease in hair loss. Hydrates very well and leaves lovely waves after using. Please give this a like if you found it helpful :)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I got this to accommodate the shampoo I got from the same range and after many weeks of usage I think its pretty decent. I use this after shampooing and it has a nice, light and not overpowering scent. its great for my low porosity straight hair and does not weigh it down.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used it for 2 times now and I think it great for and the size,the scent quality, packaging are all great.This moisturizer my scalp and my dead ends very nicely and I have sensitive scalp.My hair felt nice and soft.i think any age can use this.There are a lot of benefits for this condition you can see the ingredients are all clean

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It is not the first time I use this item, it is perfect, and the best conditioner anyone can use , highly recommended to anybody searching for good brand

06b344ac-0fca-4b49-bdbb-e8b6291cc0e5
Posted on May 18, 2022

Pretty package - that's kinda why i got it. The size is good. the scent also nice. I have sensitive scalp and it didn't irritate it so that's cool. In the shower it made my hair feel amazing but I feel that it gave it a bit of a weird texture after my hair drayed off. I don't know - i'll give it another chance bc the quality seems good and I want to see the benefits :)

a2b087fc-ad66-49c6-bdf2-fa41b92666f0
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Have been using it for a week now. My hair still look dry though, I have 1c low porosity type of hair.

Megan25
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Smells really lovely, cleans well, leaves hair feeling very soft!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair smelling so nice. My hair feels clean and soft.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it’s moiste my curls so gooood i loved it