PL

Sophia
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is the first time I tried this brand: I bought also their shampoo and conditioner for dry hair which I will be reviewing shortly. So far I am really satisfied with the products. I have so many moisturisers for my hair and this is probably one of the best despite being more affordable. The milky consistency makes this product easy to apply: it leaves my hair nourished, fizz free, healthy looking and smelling lovely! The scent is not on the strong side anyway so I think the majority can happily use this product. It has fantastic natural ingredients and the packaging is pretty and colorful. Five stars from me! Worth trying 👍🏻 if my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Excellent! This is the first time I tried this brand: I bought also their shampoo and conditioner for dry hair which I will be reviewing shortly. So far I am really satisfied with the products. I have so many moisturisers for my hair and this is probably one of the best despite being more affordable. The milky consistency makes this product easy to apply: it leaves my hair nourished, fizz free, healthy looking and smelling lovely! The scent is not on the strong side anyway so I think the majority can happily use this product. It has fantastic natural ingredients and the packaging is pretty and colorful. Five stars from me! Worth trying if my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Make my curls moist and healthy looking Also made my hair less puffy The scent is amazing Size is small Great package Moisturize the hair Benefit the scalp I have sensitive and thin hair but it managed to make it light I use it every day Age is high Quality is perfect

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I absolutely love all the Maui products they keep my hair moisturized and soft. I think the composition of the ingredients inside of the products is what really keeps curly hair moisturized. Also the packaging is super alluring and definitely draws you in 💕🔥.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Great cream, light in texture but very thick an moisturizing for the hair

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This curl milk is not my cup of tea. It is not hydrating enough and does not provide enough slip. If I didn’t apply gel afterwards, i’ll definitely lose my curls in a day ( even worse after blow drying).

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It’s super moisturizing and leaves my hair extra smooth

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like it so much …my hair is soft but it works with me will … it scent like coconut very smooth good small

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Have been using it for years, best product for curly hair