PL

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I add this supplement to my "memory and focus" stack, to get the best results. The packaging and delivery from i-herb has always been very prompt and reliable.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great Brain supplement, for mental focus and nice mood. Very effective.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I take 2 week. I feel better my brain working.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good ! Price ok and the effect is good

Posted on May 9, 2022

Feel impact on long run

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Brain Power with Sage Extract is a great sage extract supplement that supports focus and positive mood. Contains: calcium (from dicalcium phosphate and tricalcium phosphate), phosphatidylserine and sage leaf extract (Salvia officinalis). Studies have shown that sage extract improves mood, reduces anxiety, improves long-term memory, and reduces mental fatigue. Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid compound that forms the inner layer of cell membranes. This compound contains serine in its structure, which ensures the normal functioning of the brain and the entire nervous system, transports nutrients into the cell, and stimulates metabolic processes. Phosphatidylserine improves memory, reduces the negative effects of stress, reduces symptoms of depression, increases endurance, and may delay the onset of age-related cognitive decline. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The size of the tablet is larger than average, the roughness does not make it easy to swallow. In general, I feel only a slight calmness from him. Neither memory nor attention is affected. Additionally added phosphatylserine 100 mg., But the speed was not affected (

9263d6d5-1ec0-4d1e-8efb-a48076b16667
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Our brain ages over time, so we need to maintain brain activity, the composition is good, so I recommend taking it for mom and grandmother.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I was very surprised to know the effects of sage on the body. I bought it for my niece who has ADD, I'll be back to tell you how the effect was with constant use