PL

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Yummy

must say this was a first for me. what I mean is I've never had organic Graham snacks before. 1st bite I was really surprised at how good it was! Great chocolate taste without the bad after taste. Definitely wound up eating more and more 🙂 Would absolutely eat these again

c3cc55ef-5f43-4399-a216-2bb7dcb7cb9c
15badb0c-5038-4ec0-a828-ffee19a1cf65
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

One of the best cookies I’ve ever tasted here from iHerb! Not too sweet, moderately sweet, strong and intense flavor of high quality dark chocolate. Every bite is a delight! They’re good if you’re on a diet too since those cookies contain the least amount of sugar. The package is quite small but if is full of cracker like chocolate cookies. Extremely crispy as well and mostly enjoyable. I buy these on a regular basis. It goes nicely alongside a cup of herbal tea. Please do not raise the price.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

I just tried these cookies for the first time and enjoyed them. They're perfect with a cup of tea. Not too hard, not too soft--they're just right. I'll be buying them again. I'm always looking for healthier snacks than the mainstream offers and this will be one of my new faves.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are very good cookies, although they are more of a thick cracker, in my opinion. The chocolate flavor is very good and they are a nice satisfying snack with a glass of almond milk. "Mary's" always delivers on quality and there is a good amount in the box for the price.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Not too sweet. For those who dislike snacks which are too sweet, it is absolutely what they want. I think it is a good choice to have it with coffee or milk in the evening. But I may not buy it again as I think there are many other choices for me.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Ate a whole box in one setting. Only 5 oz. Wish there was a larger size. I have ordered at least 8 boxes to date. Best price is here, IHerb.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I LOVE THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TO SWEET. THEY HAVE A NICE CRUNCH AND TASTE GREAT. THE INGREDIENTS ARE HEALTHY. I LOVE ALL OF MARY'S GONE PRODUCTS. I SNACK ON THESE WITH A HOT CUP OF TEA. I THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love these cookies, because if you are chocolate lover like I am, these cookies are worth trying. They are organic and of good quality and they taste great. They make a great snack. I highly recommend them to anyone.