PL

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
great!

Great tasting gluten free crackers - snacking without the guilt. Quality, clean ingredients in a generous sized package. This is my go to snack with hummus, tzatziki or cheese for inbetween meal times. Also good as a bread replacement for breakfast. a big fan of the different flavors and i do order them on repeat.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These are great. You can taste the sesame seeds, rosemary and they're crunchy. Sometimes I have them on their own and sometimes with a dip (I love them with hummus). It's Gluten free. I also serve these on my cheese platter when some of my friends come over.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have to stop buying this because they are so good, they are always gone in my house. Now, I only stock every once in a while because when you have so many mouths and this is not exactly cheap, it can all add up. If you have the budget and want to spoil yourself, this is heavenly. I am giving 4 stars because if only they come in bulk sizes and make it cheaper.... :)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These are the best crackers....and my absolute favorite. I serve them with different types of cheese and the flavor is amazing! Many friends are now buying them because of my recommendation. Try it...you can't go wrong!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
2051

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My favourite crackers! Easy to eat and a great snack. As I love these crackers, the package is always too small for me. Great ingredients and best quality.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Healthy crackers with an interesting texture and pleasant rosemary flavor. These are very unique and tasty and would be good addition to a cheese plate, too! They're a good source of fiber as well.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

ive tried a few different kinds of Mary's Gone crackers, and this one is my favorite. it has a nice crunch and tastes great! the crackers aren't very sturdy - they fall apart easily, but i dont that because they taste so nice.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I bought this a lot in different flavours due to my gluten intolerance. It tasted OK in the beginning because I was so deprived of crackers, but eventually, I got a bit sick of it because the texture is hard and didn't go down well. It is overwhelmed with spice, pepper and herbs, depending on what flavour it is. It is tolerable if you have it with some sort of dip like hummus, etc. On it's own, it's not refined at all.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

love the texture of it but doesn't like the strong rosemary aftertaste. Didn't notice it contains rosemary at first. But I would definitely rebuy other flavor of this cracker !!